Thursday, September 25, 2008

hmm. Have completed my work. 70%.

I think. still need to do a few fine-tuning of these and that. Arg.

I dun know how it'll turn out. Just hope my efforts will not go into drain...and oh ya..my pimples too...hope they dun pop out of my face for no effort paid. :p

Tmr still need to work. And still need to attend my 4hrs of tcm lessons after tat. But thank goodness, no acupuncture lecture tmr, otherwise i might be the 2nd casualty to have fainted from the needle. =p

Hopefully can have everything done before the office hours. So that i can still attend my tcm lessons.

Otherwise another skipping of the lectures juz to finish up.

Oki, folks, gonna sleep now. Think shall sleep on the sofa tonight to avoid any oversleeping.

**************************************************

(T_T) I miss AG.

No comments: