Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tomorrow's my tcm presentation and i'm one of the presenters.

Going to stay relaxed..

Second time when i need to speak chinese to present.

Wish me all the best~! =D



Yup, this is the team which I'm working with for my tcm presentation. haha..i look super young, man..

haha..well, i'm the youngest in the class, so hahaha..i look the youngest loh.

whahahhaa...

***************************************************************

Sunday (14th Sept)

Went out with AG..I'm starting to love Sundays.. =)))

Anyway went to Prege restaurant in Raffles City. Hmmm..the food was kinda expensive, but wanna try new restaurants... =p

The service is excellent, the food is yummy and think my most favourite portion is when we bought the bill..

=)

U see, there are restaurants which offer us mint sweets at the end of our meal. Well, for this restuarant, they offer us chocolates...!!! Chocolates with chocolaty filling which immediately melts in your mouth..!!!!!!

hahahaa...i had 3 chocolates, after AG helped me request for another 2 more. =p

Wanna bring ZJ they all to this restuarant for our next gathering..
Girls, you all wanna go to this restuarant...? =) we may have nice nice chocolates to eat at the end....... =)))))
I say "may" ah...scare later when we go, they no longer offer us chocolates..
OH oH oH...hahah..maybe they will offer us Eclair....!!!

hhaa..ladies, what say you? =D

We'll go one day, ok?

Me with that lovely chocolate =))))))


hahhaha..me and AG... =)

*********************************************************

Finally got to sit in my colleague's grandfather beetle car.haha...yeah~

His car is the vintage beetle car...kinda cramp inside though..

anyway he was generous to share with me some photography knowledge.

Starting to do some readup..trying to revise the technical terms and those things which i need to take note of while purchasing one DSLR.

Get to learn a little bit from him about malay wedding, through the coffee table which he has designed for his cousin..it's pretty interesting.

No comments: