Thursday, September 25, 2008

still left the foreword and acknowledgement to write. but shall leave them for tmr.

guess i can stop and email the revised drafts to my boss later once i get home.

Yup, in centrepoint's starsbuck, trying to rush my work.

Once the clock struck 10, the cafe just left me and my lappy.
And of course, the background cafe music.

and ah yes, jazz music =)

My eyes are very fatigue now. Think I'll doze immediately on my bus journey back home.

Can't wait for tmr. 3 hours time-off.

Arg. Can't wait to go back home and rush before heading to sch for my tcm's biology lab session.

Sigh. and can only get to meet AG more on Sunday.

ARG. can't wait for my this project to be over. And in the near future, you all might get to see the project. Anyway, shall say so much about it over here.

my colleague has introduced a good photography forum to me. Been serving the forum and looking at the photos taken by various photographers.

Also, start looking up into more information on nikon and canon.

highly likely i'm looking for a nikon dslr camera. anyway still see see look look.

tink i can have an early rest tonight. =) have completed my draft. at least i'll not feel so tired for my site visit in the morning.

*************************************************

Oki, going off starsbuck and heading home now.

Hee hee..probably will upload some photos which i took. hhaha.. =D

No comments: