Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Here i am. Just finished my project meeting with my tcm classmates.
Waiting for AG to fetch me home. =p
he's been very nice and sweet to me.. =))))

anyway a heavy downpour. dislike it when i'm on my way for meeting.

ya, got myself pretty badly drenched. (T___T)
furthermore, no jacket to keep myself warm and dry from the air-conditioners.

guess with addition to my fatigue, i can predict that i am going to fall sick soon.

finally have made some breakthrough in my work. ARG. but not enough, i've not gotten the results out~! ARGG...

probably cos i'm relatively new in the department, I'm arrowed to be involved in another project.
Ah, i'm dead.

one work's not done, and now another's just piled up.

been very forgetful these few days, with so many projects which i've to help out.

it's like playing some level-up games.

Need to keep myself survived.

Completely no time to shop, no time to even cut my nails...AHhhHhh.. (T___T)

can't wait for friday and sunday....... =)))))

yeah..~~~~ =D

No comments: