Thursday, September 04, 2008

in tampines starbucks now.

and it is only until when i reached here, then i started to feel that my mood has kinda stabilised.

my mood was terrible. almost on the verge of tears again on my way in a train from my workplace to tampines.

could feel my whole confidence level, probably including my intelligence, was totally crashed.

smashed.

shattered.

dislike myself of being like this. feeling terrible, just wanting a patient listening ear, yet on the other hand, weighing myself that i shouldn't be so selfish - trying to deprive the other party's mood.
dislike becoming dependent when i'm in such a situation. i'm like a lost lamb la..!

kinda considering to take up yoga. feel that i need to learn to be more independent in handling pressure...
otherwise i really dun want any quarrel/disappointment to start just cos of this.

*****************************************************

somehow, it seems like we've spending our life to find what we really want and to prove to others of who we really are and what we are really capable of.

not sure if any of you would agree with me that -

we spend very little time to find out what we really want in life.

but we spend the whole of our life to prove to others who we really are and what we are really capable of.

probably this is because proving to others is easier to be done than to find out what we want in life.

which is more important to you in life?

************************************************************

while i was blogging this, AG came to starbucks to look for me.

and for that instance, it seems that all my frustrations and my little disappointment vanished.

and here he is now, reading his book while i blog mine.

i'm a very sensitive person - can't help it, i'm a typical cancerian.

Really hope that God has given me one of His beloved gifts.

Now, it's just that big faith in me which i need to have the confidence to build up and that little fear which i must have the courage to discard.

*************************************************************

2 people whom i wanna thank - God and my this wonderful pal. =)

No comments: