Saturday, September 27, 2008

26th September, Friday

Hmm. Printed out the complete set of draft to my director for review and comments.

So nervous that I din have a proper lunch.

Anyway see how things go. I've prepared for the worst and hoped for the best.

**********************************************

Rain and rain and rain the whole Friday morning. And it's been a hectic morning for my company people.

I hope I'll not be allocated to that department, man...otherwise I'll develop a phobia for rain.

Once rain is here, that's it.Things may just keep coming in.

Hmm. but then again, hmm, maybe challenging. =)

**********************************************

During the site visit, got to know this manager who has made the site arrangement.

Learnt that she's graduated from NTU too..furthermore, she's graduated from the pioneer batch of Environmental Engineering course and she's the first to have graduated from this batch..!

Also learnt from her that her FYP mentor was Prof Siew Yong..!! haha..and he's YS's and my favourite prof in NTU..!!

Haa..it's an amazing coincidence under a rainy day.

**********************************************

Starting to miss my uni friends - YS, YJ, DLY and the rest....

Wondering how's everyone now...

**********************************************

A few days ago, heard from my tcm classmate that one of our classmates has deferred his study due to heavy job committment.

Haiz.

My class size has reduced. Again.

**********************************************

WM..!!! When are you coming back Singapore..?!

Msg me when u r back in SG, oki?! then we can meet up for dinner or coffee session..!! hahaa..

and i can try poking u with my wonder needles...hhahaa... =p

********************************************

AG's been sending me home after my tcm lessons..
It's very nice and sweet of him but i'm starting to feel bad about myself...
He's already so tired after work and yet he drove to fetch me home...

I'm starting to learn how does "heartache" (心疼) feel like...

Thank you, AG... (T___T)
Really appreciate the efforts you've made..... =)

No comments: