Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Been a painful experience for me these 2 days. Feeling sick and weak. Arg.

And I've deadline to meet. I gonna hang on there...!!! And this friday, I'm FREE~~~!

Hmm..partially free though.

HAIZ.

*****************************************************

I wanna take a good break... (T___T)

I'm been feeling very fatigue...and starting to feel demoralised. Due to work.

I wanna take a day-off but i can't.
Leaving those leaves to take them as exam leave.

I can't wait for my contract to end and hopefully, become a permanent staff and then i dun have to use my day-offs for exam leave..

right now, i can't wait for the public holiday.

*****************************************************

somehow, i'm feeling i've changed. Quite a fair amount.

Quieter (hmm..i might hear some disagreement out there)...

Less dependent...

More at ease with many things/events which go along my way...or more of a heck-care attitude.

I dun know..it's a mixture of feelings. Dun know whether it's good or bad.

*****************************************************

Thursday tmr.

*****************************************************

Been going into this forum www.clubsnap.com

was introduced by my colleague - my neighbour who is sitting opposite my work desk.

anyway something to intro to ZJ and her bf ...

A wedding photographer =)
Probably both of u can consider getting him. He takes very beautiful wedding pictures. =p

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346676

P.S. this is juz a sharing session, not to put any pressure on AG. =p
I've this feeling that i've kinda scared him a few days ago. =s (but i din mean it...! T_T)

Anyway think can get to go into the forum into the next few days. F1 race is around the corner and i believe i can get to see nice shots.
Yeah~~~ =D

**********************************************************

No comments: