Friday, September 26, 2008

It's all about you =)

Went for dinner with AG earlier before I headed for starsbuck.

Vietnamese dinner (^^)

Reminded me so much of the 18 days when I spent with M and thjin they all..PM and T made very yummy rice paper spring rolls...the whole of us was often on the lookout for all sorts of springrolls while KP often on the lookout for beef especially when we reached Ha Tay village..

And what's embarrassing was at the end of the dinner when I accidentally dropped my soup bowl...lucky thing was that the soup din get to AG's clothes and trousers.

ARG. This is so super embarrassing la... =p

hhaa..ok anyway back to the main subject - AG =)

I love the way he looks normal.

I love the way he looks distressed. (hahaha... =p i must be a sicko.)


I love the way when he's a thinker.

Haa...

I love the way he is and who he is. =)

It's all about you, dear. =)

****************************************************************

No comments: