Thursday, September 04, 2008

In office now.

Decided not to attend my tcm lessons.

So totally burnt out now that went to lock myself in a toilet cubicle to tear. don't want to let my colleagues see - i've my ego and pride.

i really can't take it anymore.

can't get that assignment done. thought there's some positive breakthrough and i can move to the next phase fast. initially to have targetted to have it done by today.

things are not within my expectations..and things are not going smoothly.

been very forgetful these few days. Forgot to do this, forget to do that...
i can't even answer properly to questions. basically i can't think clearly.

my whole mind is full of thoughts of how to tackle that assignment's problems.

time is pressing and my mind right now is completely blankless. Is really blankless.

i look at the work, and the work stares back at me. and i stare back at the work.

Blank.

Very blank.

all i can do now, is to cry to vent out my stress.

this work's been dragging me for a very long time.
causing me to doze off immediately everytime i reach home..causing me to wake up late every morning.

now still need to handle my tcm project presentation.

i want to rest. seriously.

i really want to take a good break.

but my mind just keeps evolving the stupid problem. =(

right now, i'm feeling so terrible about myself. feeling so lousy.
thought i am very good in mathematics. but what about now?!
this thing is right in front of me and i'm stuck.
oh so stuck.

din really blabber all my complaints to AG
i would rather myself suffer in silence than to let him know.

mantou needs to be strong and tough....

(T__T) trying.....

No comments: