Wednesday, September 10, 2008

gonna work tmr. so anyway a quick penning down of my thoughts.

*********************************************************

Seems that I've been hearing this word "perfect" lately from different friends.

A perfect life.
A perfect wife.
A perfect husband.
A perfect bf.
A perfect gf.
A perfect job.
A perfect body.

blab blab blab blab........

To think about this, are all of us trying to look for this little Bermuda Triangle "perfection"?

And when we find it, can we get out of it? Easily?

Probably it's just our human nature. Or even a human flaw.

We are, very often, stuck in our own Bermuda Triangle.
There are possibly occassions when we thought that we are out of it.
But when we start to look around, we are still bounded or held hostage by our own Triangle.

Hmmm, perfection.

There is imperfection in every perfection.
But there is perfection in every imperfection.

If life were to be so perfect, then there'll not be stories around the world.
And life would not be alive anymore.

Life is a permutation and combination of imperfection. Life is a regular mutation of perfection.

You are leading your life.
But why are you still searching for perfection in your own Bermuda Triangle?

********************************************************

Was in Starbucks with AG yesterday, waiting for the rain to cease.

He folded a pretty lovely thing and gave it to me. =)

I was reading, and he was folding it...

And as I took several peeks (he told me not to look) at him trying to fold the stuff, I realise something.

There is this something in him, probably subtle, which draws me strongly to him.

It is something in him which just makes me smile and make me wanna love him for a very very long time.

=)

****************************************************

think i've found another source of motivation to study my tcm.

I wanna AG to be the most blissful man in his life. =)

No comments: