Sunday, August 03, 2008

Finally have the time to change the music background. Love this song - Corrinne May's "Free". Love the lyrics, love the way she sings "I can be free..."

It just makes me smile =)

********************************************************

One and a half month being a working adult (ARGH, craps).

Time passes real fast and August just slowly creeps its way in my life.

Just kinda reminds me of D, whom I have to admit right now that I do miss him and wonder how he has been doing.

Just hope everything goes on well in his life.

********************************************************

Watching "Sex and the city" (think I'm watching its 7th season) just now.

Hmm..marriage.. =)

Hmmmm..dont't know whether it'll occur to me. But hope this'll occur for ZJ and her bf, Chris. hahhaa...
I would love to be one of the main photographers in her wedding ceremony. Definitely not holding a silly camera, but a DSLR camera =)

Can't wait to get myself a DSLR camera. I want to capture every subtle expression of bliss and sweetness in every such event. =)

No comments: