Monday, February 26, 2007

=)

went to attend another project presentation in my attachment company. haha..tis time, the project's presented by ngee ann poly..

one of the students was a vietnamese. hahaa..when i heard that in the meeting room, i was pretty surprised and everyone thought i came from vietnam. hahaa..me got too excited to meet a vietnamese in my company..haha..suddenly felt a sense of chia-se belonging..whahaha..

but i din manage to catch him what he told me about which part of vietnam he comes from..i got too excited and kinda of shy..haha..that i juz greeted him "xing chao (hello in vietnamese)", and think he got kinda surprised too. everybody's gotten surprisedby what i said too..hahaa..asking me what's that..hahaha..

in fact, i wanna add on further, "doy deng la man de (my name is mansze)" hahaa..but i din, scare everyone had a wrong impression of me wanting to know tat vietnamese guy..whahaha...!!!

ahha..he looks not too bad..decent-looking..haha..but too bad, he din have the chance to present, cos his partner kept snatching his words, and not letting him to have an opportunity to talk at all. phmff, so mean.

haha..but i am pretty impressed with their idea. My boss loves the idea too and keeps hinting to them to come and work for this company. whahaa...well, this project won the championship and these two guys get to go to Perth for one month attachment in a company. So cool.....

haha..yup yup..tat's the end of the encounter i had today. haha..

busy day today. my supervisors start giving me a lot of things to do, but i like it cos at least i will not doze off in the office. whahaa...but it's pretty challenging to organise all the information i collect. like jigsaw puzzles..hahahaa... =p

but a bit pissed with my performance today. din manage to finish my work agenda for today. =(

hahaa..au revoir..!!

No comments: