Sunday, February 25, 2007

very tired today...for two tuitions today, i almost dozed off and started talking some rational jibberish..hahaaa.. =p

and one of my student's parent gave me red packet..!! hahaa..so happy..!! =D

tmr busy again..haha..lunch function to my chinese calligraphy teacher's association centre. long time din see him le.. =p
think he's going to say the same few things to me again..whaa.. =p

bought 2 reading materials from the Times bookshop today. hee...bought "The Phantom of the Opera" by Gaston Leroux. haha..wanna read the plot first, since currently i still can't bear to part with my money..haha..wanna save money to take courses..hahaa..watching this musical can wait..haa..

have not told my parents that i bought some books, scare they will scold me of wasting money. haha..cos there are still many books which i have not read..

read about another Tao teachings - the teaching of Zhuang Zi. tink this one is still not as cheem as Confucius's. Confucius's, i still find it hard to figure out and follow. but anyway i've learnt some more stuff again..haha..yeah..

i think i know why i try to earn more money now..hhaa..i wanna study more things..! buy more books..and save up more money for the future..haha.. =p

No comments: