Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's day

Valentine's day today..haha..went for fyp briefing n gave tuition at night. hhaa..i realise my this student's a fast learner. good good..tink i've greater plans for him...oh no..hahaa.. =p

A day when i used to celebrate with dennis.
Think the most weirdest gift i gave to him on this day was a first aid manual. hahaa..i've a meaning in giving him tat. The reasons? haha..go figure. The reasons are definitely not lame. haha..

Anyway, made a few roses out of soft stylofoam piece for my good frens. and i made one big yellow rose for a colleague - the one who is one yr younger than me. basically when she n i were window-shopping for a while in toa payoh central, she saw a bouquet of 99 stylofoam roses. She likes it real lots and she was like trying to hint to me to buy for her..ahhaa..oh my goodness..but no worries, she's not a les. Neither am i. but from what she told me later, was that she actually had broken up with her bf a few days.

Sigh. Another broke-up case.

Anyway i kinda can understand how a girl will feel after the break-up and furthermore, today'll be a very sensitive day. so, hahaa..since i know how to make one, i make one big one for her. at least it will cheer her up on this day, even though she has no more special person to be with. and well, she's kinda surprised and happy. ahhaa..

Me happy. at least i've cheered someone up in the morning.

haa..went to sch for fyp briefing. met up with hm and zj. hahaa..again, gave them roses too. hahaa..

zj was pretty surprised when she saw my new image. hahaa..she told me that she was not very used to me wearing feminine. hahaa..but she told me it's a good change..haha..
haaa...oh ya, hm looked nice too, besides zj. anyway zj always looks nice, so no need to comment so much. =P hahahaa..joking joking..hahaa..

Then after fyp briefing in the lecture room, my fren LA saw me and he asked me whether i've lost weight. haha..(-_-) did i lose weight? hmm...i dun know...oh ya, even DLY asked the same question when he first saw me in new image. hahaa..

But i tink i still need some help from my fashion consultant. whaha...

Gotten some feedbacks from my fren T, regarding the presentation clips. the comments are pretty useful and i believe it will improve on my video-editing more. though his comments are straight to the point (which i ask him to), his is based on technical and objective point of view to comment on my clips. cos actually i still not very satisfied with the clip. the more i watched, the more i feel there's still rooms of improvement. But then again, i have no idea where the problems are. so, hee..thanks thanks, T..!!

Kinda made a decision. have told hm about it, but i will only announce to you all over here after i've implemented it. cos once i really implement it, i know i will have a greater dream coming up for myself. and really if this opportunity comes, i will be very willing to sacrifice some stuff.
I would say i have lost a few opportunities now, due to my results. received a sch mail today, and again i realise i can't make it through that.

tink some of u might have thought of what i am going to be up to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha what a bloody valentine day!!!!! so scary :p