Wednesday, February 07, 2007

tired...haha..

Tired sia....

hha..

Been doing site visit with the water conservation installation team these 2 days. Going from house to house visit. First day i was so tired that i actually dozed off several occasion while standing up. Then ended up sleeping rite after i finished my dinner. Too tired...

But today's alright. The walk was not tat intensive. SOmehow i feel that i was going for some flat hiking..hahaa..

Anyway one colleague of mine who went for site visit with me, she is actually one year younger than me.hahaa...but hmm..i tink i look slightly younger than her.. =p
But she's a very out-spoken lady and she helps me to be more open up. haha..so ended up today more talkative..ahhaa..n started to say lame jokes to her..haha...but she's a humorous lady. It could be quite fun talking with her..haha..

tmr'll be teaching one of my fren chinese. Wonder how it will turn out..first time teaching such module..haha. =p

sat'll be a busy day for me again. Morning's the viet trip presentation..n i'm quite nervous cos the clip which i have spent all my efforts into will be shown to everyone. Wonder will people cry at the end of the clip..haha..but M commented that it's pretty nice clip..hahaa..me very happy..haha..but then very nervous..hhaa...

i still have the lame clip i've not done. =p

then sat afternoon still need to rush for the zone meeting..actually wonder what could i help out now in zone. i tink i am now in training department, but currently still no task for me. me have quitted fr my appointment as corp staff officer...but sometimes i'm still quite worried for SAC...wonder how they are coping..but then i no longer have any more time for them le...

(T_T)

My youngest bro's starting to choose for his cca. 2 CCAs for him to choose - NPCC or St john. he immediately eliminated the choice of joining st john... (o_O) argh.....but funny thing is, my mum actually recommended him to go for st john cos at least can learn first aid skills which are useful. hhaa..surprisingly she promotes st john...cos i know all along, my parents have never supported me in such areas. haha..

Tink my parents are starting to realise that i love being involved in medical areas, though i feel i'm still very inexperienced. But i know they will never support me in first aid duties or any disaster mission...sigh...
i know i've other more responsibilities...especially at home...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm.... learn first aid.. you may save a life someday... wahahhaha

Your bro in what school??

Man Sze said...

haha..ya..learn first aid will save life..hahaa..

anyway who's this? =p

Anonymous said...

you can do it! more responsibilities means you grow up le... =)