Friday, February 02, 2007

*CRACK CRACK CRACK*

My heart's shattering into pieces....real mini pieces...

(T_T)

JUz allow me ratter...
I am very very sad...
WHY?
one WHOLE BIG CHUNK of my clip INFO IS GONE CASE.
And i go look through the hundreds of photos again, to rearrange the sequence again...
To rearrange the rythm.

(T_T)

The whole evening which i've spent on editing on my viet trip video had completely gone to waste...!!
Lala simply juz told me "the computer is encountering some errors and might lose some info.."
What crap.......... (-_-)

I almost finished the whole clip, except some minor details to perfect it.
It's 2 plus AM right now.
I'm supposed to have finished the whole clip.
Supposed to have gone to sleep.
Tmr'll be my another long day.
And I am not allowed to rest.
Thought by after tmr (fri) meeting, i'll have chance to rest.

NOOOOOooOOOo...i still can't take a break.

Today, i would have done these few things..

Today, i would have been able to meet zj and the rest for a gathering. But i told them to postpone it cos i'm busy wif the video thingy..

Today, i would have been able to meet my buddy for a gathering. He'll be away for 3 weeks. But i told him that i can't meet cos of the video thingy.

Today i would have been able to meet my either of these good frens, but i can't ........
It's been a long time since i met zj they all le...n i've been making them postpone the gathering again and again....they have not really seen my new image... (-_-)
(haha..i've changed quite a bit..hardly wearing polo t-shirt and track shoes now)
next week, i dun know whether i can meet them, cos i'm packed wif stuff again next week.

AhhHHHh...i could feel myself having slight fever soon....
and my shoulder blades are aching quite badly again...

I can't afford to lose more insufficient sleep le. Next mon's going to start my task totally, and i need to stay alert to take note of some important stuff....

Argrgrggg...mantou's very angry now...
mantou's very upset now....

Mantou is going on labour strike on fri. She is not going to do the video-editing for a night. Or maybe for a few hours.

Totally shagged out and utterly pissed.


=(

Dun go near this mantou now....at least for a few hours...

No comments: