Friday, February 23, 2007

happy happy.. (^^)

think today's considered a happy day for me..muhaa..

Got praised by 2 of my supervisors for doing a good job. hee.. (^-^)

Was asked by one of my supervisors to think of some abbreviations for a project. Tat was in the morning. haha..i handed in all my ideas immediately after lunch. In fact, i have finished in the morning within an hour like tat, but since i dun wan my supervisors to know about it, i handed it slightly late. thought it's considered long enough. but to my surprise, they find my work done for this project was fast. heard my boss was impressed with my performance. Wonder whether they will really use some of my ideas, though they told me i have done a very good job. they initially thought some of the abbreviations were found from the internet, but they were wrong. i thought it all out by myself.

Think one of them was pretty lame...i have one abbreviation which i coin..

"C.S.I."

hahaa...it's not refering to the drama crime series. haha..it's referring to something to my this assigned project. hahaha..

Hmm..basically i thought my boss(the director of this department) loves creativity, so i try to give him one..hhaaa..well, the response? all my supervisors laughed at my this idea. hhaa..okay la, i know it's going to be lame and funny. hahaa..but i am trying to be innovative..hahaa..see? =p
After J has read my proposal of these ideas, she jokingly told me to use "S.H.E." hahaa..and we managed to come up with some rational thingy to back up this word "S.H.E"...

hhaa...creativity and innovation...hhaaa..

then think they have started to think highly of me, they start giving me one more assignment, related to programming..

(T_T) goodness me..!! of all things, programming..!!! arggg.....i am a computer idiot...!
sigh..but wat to do? they asked me to do, i juz have to try my best....

anyway later (fri), i could play badminton..!! hahha..yeah...it's going to be with my colleagues and some of my supervisors. haha...me nervous sia..!! haha..
me long time never played badminton le...wonder how're my skills...very nervous very nervous....

tink the last time i played, was in vietnam...with kim bai sec principal, n with M, DW, and W...haha... =x

No comments: