Monday, February 19, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR..!!

happy happy new year..!! =D
my new year was as usual..eat and eat and eat.. (o_o) think i've put on some weight.. (T_T) argg...!!!
haha..this year, i've many new year resolutions..
1. have a peaceful year.
2. hope my parents will be healthy always. recently cos of me, they've not been very well..but now i'm changing to be good again.
3. hope my bros will succeed in their studies. i wanna see my bro's airplane project to start..i wanna see the plane fly..!! hahaa..
4. hope everything goes smoothly, not like last year.
5. enter the part-time course successfully.
6. to be an all-rounder.
7. no more those kind of love relationship. im tired of this kind of thing currently.
8. hope all my students will have good results.
9. to be more sensible daughter and not make my parents to be worried of me all the time.
10. to earn more money so that i could have the money, in the future, to enrol in nanyang arts academy to study art-drawing. i'm lacking a proper guidance.
11. to earn more money so that i could help pay half of my part-time course (if i am able to be qualified)
12. to wear my st john uniform once again (though i know it's very hard now)
13. to go back HK alone to see my grandparents, and to visit HK disneyland and ocean park again..i wanna get myself a mickey mouse soft-toy...ahhaa..
14. to go canada
15. to make great improvements in my studies.
---- end of list ----
look through the old photos which i took with my 4 good frens, and also the one which i took with my buddy during 05's NDP duty. ahaa...how much we have changed..!! especially my buddy..last time, he's pretty big-sized and i could hide behind him, but now i can't. hahaa..cos he's slimmed down super lots, but it's a good change. he does indeed look much better and he looks more confident now. so must keep up the good job, buddy..!! =D
zj, jac, sindy, hm and me all have changed...i'm glad for zj that she seems to be more happy and blissful with her current bf. she changes to the better,and of course, she's a pretty young lady now..hahaha...hmm..jac looks better now, and her hairstyle is pretty cool..ahhaa..sindy has slimmed down throughout the years since sec sch..i've not seen her at all since i returned from vietnam, i kinda miss her..sigh...hmm, hm ah..hhaa..looks better now too. she seems to be happier during IA, tink cos no studies stress...hahaa..
me? haha..i've totally changed the way i dress, ever since i came back from vietnam and after i've my hair permed. i will still be changing. =p
haha..who knows next time when u see me, i probably have the confidence to wear a skirt or a dress..whaaa..we see how first ah...hahaa..
why tat sudden change? hmm..i would say it's to prevent myself from getting attached.
hhaa..weird reason, u may think. but tat's my rationale. go figure, if u feel like figuring..whwaa.. =p
no worries,i'll not be a les. it's juz that i dun wanna to be attached now. nevertheless, my basic requirements for my ideal bf remain about the same, juz like wat i told zj they all during sec sch years. but ever since the incident and some teachings from Confusius, i would say i will consider a bf even more carefully.
hey, it's not tat dennis is a careless choice. i mean it's other person, not him. i never regret of having dennis as my bf in the past. if it were to be a careless choice, i wouldn't be with him for 4 yrs..but then why still broke-up? go figure..wwhahaaa...

No comments: