Saturday, February 17, 2007

CNY sooon..HHHoooOO..

Juz finished writing my chinese calligraphy to be put up at home. hahaa..hmm..tink this year, my words look better than last year's. Last year's words are utterly awful, partly cos i was affected by some family problems. haha..
so sometimes, i'm quite scared of writing chinese calligraphy. cos whether i am distracted by some things can be easily shown through the words which i've written. cos if i din write well, my parents can tell something is bugging me. =s

sigh, but still my skills have deteriorated lots, compared to during my secondary school. hee..guess what? my class always won first in the best decorated CNY inter-class competition in SAC days, hhaa..partly due to my contribution of chinese calligraphy. i can still remember the teacher judges are impressed with my class..haha..cos other classes bought ready-made chinese calligraphy while ours was the most unique one..WHHAHAHAHA...okay, i'm cocky..WHHWAAA...but now i dun dare le, cos my chinese calligraphy deteriorates a lot, even my calligraphy teacher said so too.. (T_T)

But what is good about chinese calligraphy is that it can improve on my pen chinese calligraphy, and it can make me more focused and calm. and it's not a skill which everyone knows. WHAHAHAAA..!! =p

--- Next.... ---

haha..okay, something interesting about my dad. the previous day during my lunch time, my dad called me of a sudden. And guess what? hahaa..he actually asked me whether wanna meet for lunch in somerset since i work around that district and he was around there too. ahhaa...i completely stunned.hhaa..cos my dad never does such thing at all, hahaa...i suddenly not used to it..whahaa...

in fact, did tink of helping my dad with his tea business. i feel there's something missing. but i dun dare to take up the task. cos i am aware that once i'm in it, i need to be in it throughout. there will be no turning back. and i am not prepared.

--- NEXT... ---

something funny happened in my company today.
Attended a presentation meeting with my tat colleague who is one yr younger (i'll call her J).

During the meeting discussion, J and i actually jumped up from our chairs when a timer rang of a sudden.

She got shocked by the timer. i got shocked by the timer and her sudden involuntary response.

my supervisor and the rest were playing with a timer,which was brought in during the meeting. As J and i had no idea how long the timer was being set, we totally put our guard down. So when the timer rang loudly of a sudden, J and i practically jumped up from our chairs. We were totally shocked..!! J's supervisor saw our reactions and he started laughing out loud. hahaa..so embarassing..there's exterior guests around... (-_-)

Later, J started playing with the water wally soft toy, and she's so funny that she often made me laugh. the director of the department actually gestured the "she's crazy" signal to me, and told me not to hang out with her so much, in case i got affected by her too. J and i started laughing again. hahahaa...

the atmosphere of this meeting was pretty casual, so J n i were almost having fun there.
J is a really funny girl, she never fails to make me laugh with all her hilarious actions and words. nice having her around in the office, at least i feel more comfortable there. =)
but i juz feel that she's actually a very sad girl within her.

No comments: