Monday, February 12, 2007

Very tired.

Very tired. tink almost 2 hrs plus ba..very tired now..

haaa..tink i need to wear my tat black-framed spects again..

Anyway intending to take up a course, realise it's expensive and taking up a lot of time..5yrs for full time..7yrs for part-time... (T_T) dun know whether can afford..sigh..

I need to start putting first aid aside le. But for the duty which i'm helping my fren, i will still go. But as for the rest, tink i need to reject le..

Family is important to me now.
I need to be the old mantou whom she used to be in SAC. Someone who was once confident and had strong determination. Someone who once put in effort and pay attention to her family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jia you!!!! Follow what your heart says...

Shower your days with joy... Cheer up!!!

May my power of lame cheer u up... :P

Anonymous said...

Stay happy, stay positive! You are certainly capable enough! Jiayou!!