Saturday, February 10, 2007

Finally my presentation clips were out. The 20-mins formal one and the lame clip...
Hope it's pretty well-received..haha..but the thingy is, CC n MM cried...hahaa..but then the rest never cried leh...

sigh...hahaa...wonder my mission could be considered successful a not..hhaa.. =p

But i feel really lucky to know everyone in Chia Se team.. (^^)

Sigh..but today i din manage to stay throughout the whole thingy, cos need to rush for the zone meeting... =p

Today's meeting super long...almost 4 hrs, i think..i'm so bored at the last portion that i basically msging my fren (female ah...in case one of my fren's tinking too much..hahaa.. =p )

Oh ya, saw my 2005 NCOC (Non-Commissioned Officer Course) Elite platoon junior, R. haha..throughout the whole meeting, i din manage to recognise him la..!! Initially when i saw R in the meeting, i thought this guy could be R's elder sibling, or sth like ta, cos he looks like R. hahaa...and true enough, during the break, he talked to me and sort of identified himself...

whaaa...me so blur la..!! my own Elite cadets, i also can't recognise very well..but the thing is, R has grown up a lot. More mature, and hahaa..taller...whaaa... =p

During the 2005 NCOC, R has been one of my favourite cadets in platoon Elite which i lead. He's the most sensible sji cadet in my platoon, and the way of how he carried himself makes him to be pretty outstanding among the rest of the sji guys.

Anyway pretty happy to see him around..ahaa..
Oh ya, saw A, who was also one of my Elite platoon cadets in hq today. hhaa..very happy that they could still recognise me.
haa..bring back many old 2005 NCOC memories..

// Words of Congrats //

1. Congrats to my buddy..!!!
my buddy gotten a special award..!!! really happy for him..!!
haha....congrats..!! =D

2. One of my students, WC, received the "most improved" award given by the MOE. haha..he made the most improvement in mathematics. haha..i tutor him mathematics sia..haha..but i heard about this news from his fren who is also one of my students.
haha..my first reaction - laugh laugh laugh...hahaa..
i can't believe myself..ahaha...never mind, i shall ask him later during the tuition lesson..ahha..

// Sigh. //

I dun understand my parents. they never like me performing first aid.
but they know i have an interest in medicine area.
to them, first aid serves no long-term purpose. but studying medicine does serve a long-term purpose.
they dun see first aid as an useful and beneficial skill. to them, medicine is considered useful and beneficial.

first aid can save ppl at the very right spot as immediate treatment is provided. but they dun seem to see this point.
basically they find it's a waste of time to do first aid duties. (-_-)
sian..

i've tried explaining to them, but they still dun seem to understand.

but i like doing first aid duties. to me, first aid trains me to think on my feet and respond calmly. and i simply find this skill to be very useful. it doesn't cure anyone, but at least, it still can save ppl life.

Sigh....

If it weren't the zone3 ppl and my buddy, i really wonder how long i can hang on in hq.

sigh.... =(

No comments: