Sunday, February 25, 2007

went for my chinese calligraphy teacher's association centre for lunch function. Saw my SAC chinese calligraphy seniors..hahaa..but tis time, we are seated separately due to the lack of prior seat arrangement. still, i enjoyed the lunch today. the hall has changed its physical looks. looked better and the lightings are brighter. no longer that gloomy and dim. but still, toilets are still as old as before.. (-_-) hhaa..

Din hear those things which my chinese calligraphy teacher used to tell me. instead, he told me not to be involved in st john stuff so often. ask me to take up more courses to upgrade myself. sigh...my mum had obviously told him about my current situation. (T_T) now, he's starting to nag at me too...... (T_T)

anyway hahaa..he told me tat i've lost weight, alot. hhaa..i'm pretty happy, but not for my parents. they want me to eat more, gain more weights.. (o_o) nO way....i feel i'm still quite fat.. =p

got another course i wanna take up one of the days.
guess? guess? guess?
whahaa...

I wanna learn tai ji.
if possible, i wanna learn tai ji sword.
hahahaha..
i like swords, and i like the moves for tai ji sword.

slow..............

calm....................

and stylo......................

hahaha... =p

went to parkyway after my tuition work today. to have my viet trip's photos developed.
i have this IT-phobia. Scare if one day, my Lala had cardio arrest and could not relieve her, or my CDs were damaged etc, i scare all my photos will be gone forever...hhaa
so i still choose to develop those photos which are the memorable to me..

finally had a chance to sit down in Coffee Bean, had a cup of ice mocha and read my book quietly, with no disturbance. but din manage to find a sofa seat. weekends' r always tat busy.
haha..but well, long time din relax like tis liao..haha..

Next time, i wanna try going to a open-space cafe in Orchard. there's one cafe where the seats are those hanging ones, like some sorts of a swing. i've forgotten wat tat kind of seat is called le..haha..but i like to try slacking over there. haha.. =p

There's an offer event in parkway's Gramophone..!! haha..and i found that the "forrest gump" dvd is only about 16 bucks..!! usually, it costs 35 bucks..!! me so tempted to buy...!!! =p
but i can't find "braveheart"...and i can't find "E.R." and "boston legal"....
me not buying "helen the baby fox"...dennis had asked our common fren to buy it...hmmm...now i'm wondering when i'm getting the disc from him....he told me about this like...a few months ago..tink before i went vietnam.. =p

hahaha...talked to DLY juz now. he's very the ke-ai..hahaa..he asked me to revert to my old dressing style, including my hair style... hahaa..

hmm..thought it's supposedly to be a good change..hahaha..
ended up i have frens telling me to revert to old dress sense..hahaa.. =p

haha..for those who have not known and seen me before i went vietnam, tink you all have not seen my old dress style..haha..

but again, if my frens wanna see my old dress style again, i dun mind reverting for a while. hahaa..

but dun worry, ppl..i have changed externally, but my personalities and my principles still remain intact.
no worries...u will not see a total different mantou.
if i had changed internally, to the worst, then you all must tell me frankly, oki?
as long as you sound reasonable and rational, i am willing to change to be a better person.
u juz dun scold me, tat'll do le..haa..otherwise i'll feel hurt and hide one corner and cry.. =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh... not my fault. That 'fren' also very busy... =(