Friday, July 28, 2006

ahhhh chhOOoo chhOooo...

I'm sick..

very sick...

Caught a cold early in the morning..

Nose's running tremendously fast today... T_T

Despite my runny nose, i risked my life to go to the army market to help my buddy get some stuff..haha..hey fishiz buddy!! touched rite? hahaa... =p hhaa..but well, he's my buddy, so haa..i'll help him as much as possible, within my ability..hee ^^

back home after meeting my the one...face felt hot...

Had my body temperature...

uh-oh..i've fever.. x_X noooo...not at this time, pleasee.. T_T think it's not cold i've caught, it's flu...

arggggGG..!!!

I need to ensure i'll get well by tomorrow. i really want to go for the NDP preview. For the past 2 NDP shows, i din manage to watch the grand finale of the fireworks..!!! T_T why? cos i've to attend to cases during that period.. T_T ok, maybe u'll say..watch them from my house..NoooooOO..i dun wan..i wan watch from the stadium... hee..

Really hope everything goes on well tomorrow. Hope nothing goes wrong, especially on the red cross side. Sometimes i'm really tired of handling political stuff. Need to wreck my mini pathetic brain to weigh what ought to be done and said, and always lie LOW...

Have a bad feeling..i'm in high profile in RC now.. x_O arggg...

But i really hope i can get back home fast...early...i wanna make my parents eat their words that i can take care of myself and guarantee them that,"hey i''ve grown up le..."

But well, as u know, they'll always treat me like a kid.. T_T

Nose is still running..hope it's not running marathon though i know marathons' events are coming up...

I need to pray real hard tonightttt...

No comments: