Tuesday, July 04, 2006

-_________-

Disliked today.

Feel terribly cheated.

By one of my friends.

Can't believe me got cheated again.

By the same friend.

Something which i can't understand - why can't tell me that plan B has been carried out successfully? and left me this stupid idiot to carry on plan A?

Utterly hurt. Yet a word of apology is not said at all.

Well, i've carried out my plan B too. A subtle one though.

An act of so-called pre-planned revenge?
An act of mental and emotional preparations?
Probably.
Yet it brings out the true colour in this friend. I only know I'm utterly terribly disappointed.

Been feeling cheated these few days.

I can't bring myself to trust guys to a greater extent anymore.
That's why if my this relationship were to end one day, I do not wish to be attached so soon.
One, I dun want the other party to feel that he's just a substitute.
Two, I can't bring myself to trust guys more than in the past.

I know I always look dumb and easily to be cheated. But why take advantages? I put my whole heart to trust a person just because I always have faith in human nature and I always want to behold this faith. To me, I believe no one is completely evil. It's just that the circumstances and ever-changing self-belief and mis-trust bring one to the dark side.

Forced circumstances have drawn me to the darker side.

But dun fret, I'm still holding my faith.

As what I've learnt from my religious lessons in SAC - Forgive and Forget.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL..i do have this similar incident in army. Though time and again i am cursing this sergeant in from of army frenz.. but i dun realli hate him.. so i dun feel trapped in this supposedly hatred at all? Hope u will just move on with life.. and hor.. try to leave one arm's length from that guy.
-Deep Fried Mantou