Saturday, July 01, 2006

bored...but busy..

i'm bored..

At the same time, I'm busy too...

Din really have a good rest today..sigh..woke up late in the morning, then ended up cancelling the jogging session with HM..hha..can't go orchard today, ended up have to wake up early to go to the agency just to get one silly time sheet.. -_- SIANN...

Just gotten my tuition work pay..yet, i've to use it to pay for my phone bills.. -_-

SIAN...

Next, i've to start to purchasing a present for one of my frens..arg...might have to spend quite an amount on it.. T_T

Heart-Ache...

Working again as the 'Colgate girl' later in the day..in Parkway again..but this time, in Watson..haha..

Phew...

Then again, SIAN ahh...

Will be super bored later at work. Nothing to look forward after work. He might not be visiting me, and thus, not much motivation. Not just that, later in the day, there's SYF first aid coverage...and cos of work, i can't go...!!!

T_T arg....HEART-BREAKING...!!! *crack crack crack*

Have submitted my resignation letter..my mind is set and has been set.

Have to move on now...

Feeling very sian now..real sian..REAL REAL SIAN..

Slog for so long..yet my earnings are almost equivalent to his. =(
well, wat can i do? his results are there, so can negotiate for higher wage.

Sigh, reality... =(

Envy my fren who can work for his passion...always been busy but always have the chance to get close to his passion..

Really envy him...

School's starting in a few weeks' time, and i dun really look forward to it. Thank goodness, no more lab..i detest lab..detest the cold environment..besides, i'm studying this course for the sake of getting a degree. Passion? Na..not much. Unless they are willing to send me to New Zealand or other European countries to study about water..hhaa...

Hope i can get a class slot to study French...wanna go Paris one day, sit in a road-side cafe, drink coffee, and juz slack there like nobody's business.....and when i go from place to place, i can ride my bicycle, enjoying the cool breeze, the scenery and smell the flowers when i ride past them...

wWoooowOWw...i wan this kind of life.... ^^

Ok,i'm night-dreaming now... -_-

No comments: