Wednesday, July 26, 2006

not a bad day afterall.. =)

Not a bad day today..

mum's talking more to me. hmm..a few instructions. Still a baby's step..

my student din pass her a maths test..!!! arg..!! T_T DEMORALISED LA...!!!

celebrated anniversary with him juz now.. ^_^ wow..i've been with him for a quite long time.. =) but i still like being with him though he's a little 'woody' and not very sensitive..haha..but well, there are important factors in him which i like.. whahhaaaa...

So mushyy...!!! arg...!!!

Anyway hopefully can play one more session of badminton this week...wanna try out my new racket..!! and oh ya, forgot to tell u all something..!!

yesterday, me paired up with my the one to play a match with lip yung n his friend.

The match's initial results - me vs lipyung : 0 - 11

Later, dun know wat had happened..my the one juz scored like nobody's business...

me vs lipyung : 11 - 11 odd.

=) cool rite?

and of course, close match..

and finally my side has won...!!!!! with the results 15 - 13 !!!!

yeah yeah yeah yeah..!! can't imagine can catch up so much...all efforts credited to my badminton hero - the one..!!! hahaa... ^^ =P

but i realised something. everytime when i compete against my the one, i juz cannot perform well. But when i compete against people like lip yung, hahaa...i'm highly motivated and juz feel like smashing the ball at him...since i've learnt how to smack ( haa..though still not good ^^)

hhaaha..dun know why la..maybe i get electrocluted by my the one..whahhaa

No comments: