Monday, July 03, 2006

Liberated.. =)

Liberated.

From the death of boredom..

=) Nice.

Utterly bored during these 2 days. Watson store was utterly miserably boring. The products which i was asked to sell were almost overshadowed by their competitor products.

-_- terrible.

As a result, i was miserably demoralised. Keeping mum for almost 8 hrs.

I've great tolerance for silence. =]

But of course, he came to visit me. N i was quite affected by some stuff.

Not his fault.

Greed clouds my rationality and trust.

-_- Detest Greed my accompliance.

Anyway saw an old classmate in Watson while i was working. It's Bernard - my classmate who was in the same class as me in TPJC for the first 3 months..!! Goodness me..he's now working as a policeman..!!! ahh..i was very surprised and i was almost staring at him..haa..he caught my eyes but din seem to recognise me.. -_- stupid..anyway he's still as good-looking as ever..whahhaa...well, can say tat frankly over here since he does not have any means of telecommunication from me..if he knows this, i can tell that he will freak out..!! haha..cos i strongly believe n know that i'm not his type of girl. Anyway i'm not very physically appealing, so hhaa..yup..shall not make any further comment. Or else i'll feel depressed about myself again..

Sigh..also, it seems that i'm still not confirmed that i'm going for ndp duty..crap..

Many times, i really detest the sensation of uncertainty and insecurity.

It's suffocating to my emotions.

No comments: