Friday, July 21, 2006

miss my SAC life...

Saw Mrs Heng today in sch after the passing out parade. had a bit of chat with her.

I was real excited and happy to see her..!! i was practically jumping and hoping towards her..!! ^^ haa.. ^o^ can't help myself. i was really happy to see her..!!

She's still as motherly and gentle as in the past. ^^ but she seemed to look more tired..feel a bit heart-ache for her..currently, she's still teaching as a part-time teacher for sec 3 and 4 A.maths and E.maths.

And guess what? hee..Mrs Heng still remembers my name..!!!!!!! whahhaaa...me so happy..!! She made my day..!! ^^

And to all my sec 4/7 friends..!! GUEss what..??!!! She still puts our class photos, which we took with her in 4/7 classroom and during the grad nite, on her working desk..!! T_T me so touched...!! n so happy..!! and she mentioned to me that our class is still the best class she has ever taught..!! ^^ haa..cos we always listen to her and will always do the homework she gave to us..!! haa...

Really miss my sec 4/7 class..Mrs Heng, our form teacher..Mr Robb, our hilarious New-Zealand E.maths teacher who always told us to save his homeland's trees..Mrs Boo, our joyful Chemistry teacher...hha..

Miss my sec 4/7 classmates..like Peiying, who sat next to me the whole year..doing all the silly movements eg 'row the boat' , giving each other weird nicknames like 'siew ya (roast duck)' and 'siew rou (roast meat)', physics's Fleming Left Hand Rule to become sticks for fishballs..whaahaa...and me teaching her cantonese when we were suppposed to be preparing for 'O' level chinese..haa..

Really miss those days..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaz....I miss all the teachers too! Mrs heng is so sweet....=)

Mini-Instax said...

i miss my sac life too!! sob