Saturday, July 22, 2006

busy day today...

had a real busy day today..tuition in the early morning..and another one in the afternoon.

Travelling from Pasir Ris all to the Serangoon just for tuition. Ended up myself having no lunch. Basically, i din eat much for almost the whole day.

Haa..can't help it. I'm a workaholic. =p

Bad feeling's coming up in me again. Have a bad feeling i'm losing one friend. Again...sigh......

I really guess I have to learn to reject. Just dun wan myself ending up in a sad mood again...a mood of expectation yet disappointment...

I want to talk to God again. Need to ask Him a few questions. Hope He will show me the way to acceptance and enlightment..

Wonder how are my buddy and Anh have been doing. Din hear anything from them. Dun know whether my buddy has come out from his BMT cos been seeing a few army guys booking out n walking around in Pasir Ris and reminded me instantly of my buddy. He hasn't given me his band's music album -.-

Dun know when Anh's coming back. School's starting soon and he seems not to be back from Vietnam. -.- me wan play badminton with him. Feel like asking him to play with lip yung an wilson when there's a chance. haa...

sigh..siGh..SIGH...

I wanna speak to God again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May the force be with you..dly