Thursday, July 06, 2006

hmm...

Feeling affected recently.

Been feeling tat i've not been a very good gf to him. A terrible one. Feel myself to be too conservative and narrow-minded, overly suspicious lady these few days. Paranoid, as well. As a result, ended up myself getting into troubles and problems. :(

well, anyway as i say, new challenges will be coming up. I have to make myself to be more accustomed to the future changes. I believe I will lose to some challenges but well, I just do my utmost best to face them.

Sometimes, i wonder how i could be more open-minded n less suspicious. Do have ideas to make myself to be as busy as possible - but that's a short-term solution, isn't it?

Any suggestion?

Be going for this sat's ndp red cross first aid coverage. might meet my sjab frens. hope they'll not be stunned or anything...i juz scare they've misunderstood my intention. cos i juz want to be exposed to as many first aid coverages as possible, in order to upgrade my first aid skill. red cross is my first pri cca which intro me to first aid and cultivate the passion within me, sjab is my cca which trains me more on first aid, nursing, leadership and personal development.

if were to ask me to choose only one, i'm sorry i can't.

cos both are my teachers of my life.

if weren't these two CCAs, there will not have a today's me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, a big question for those in r/s before.. i am out~ cant help u =P But cheer up la.. keep dwelling on that negative tots will not produce any miracle. maybe widen ur own social circle might help? Dunno =P . Ok la.. gonna eat mantou now..