Sunday, July 09, 2006

thanks..people... =)

Thanks ling..thanks for telling me..i feel more at ease now..thanks really a lot.. =) i love u all guys..!! hahaa.. xP

But of course, the detachment people are treating me well. Yesterday, if it wasn't for this deteachment friend, I really have no idea what to do. The chairman is very nice too. He really cares for his detachment members and i heard from this friend that he was asked by the chairman to take good care of me, making sure that i'll not be pushed around. And this detachment friend was really very helpful and took great care of me. So thankful that I join the right detachment. =)

Anyway i love my sjab zone 3. Start to love them even lots. haa..i'm really very touched. Will put in my best effort. =)

Yes..!! tomorrow's playing badminton..!! i'm so so happy..!! but my right arm is aching badly ( cos i use this arm to support the casualty's full body weight), wonder how i will fare playing. The badminton kakis are back together again..!! ^^

No comments: