Saturday, July 15, 2006

okay day today...

A okay day today...

Went to british high commissi0n today. Ended up catching in the wonderful rain with my umbrella. Caught the right bus in a wrong route direction.

But lucky me, have my stuff done. =)

Almost done.

Love rainy days. But not today. Cos my poor feet had been soaked with rainwater in the morning. -.-

Kinda miss my the one. Din really get to see him during these 5 days. Somemore, tmr's NDP and on sun i can only meet him for a few hours. ARgg...!! And right now, at 1245 and in a few minutes' time when i'm expecting his phone, i'm slacking my night off. He had slept exceptionally early due to his domestic matters. sigh..and guess what?

I MISS HIM LOTS..!!! T_T

Think i'm love-sick...sigh...

Love being with him these few years though there were times of disagreements and misunderstanding. He possesses almost every quality which i'm looking for my mr right. Though he is kinda 'woody', i'm glad that he makes effort in reassuring me in this r/s. but sigh...i dun dare to think of the future though. Sometimes, when the same problem is mentioned, i juz have this bad feeling coming up. sigh..anyway i try my best not to think about it and think positively. Maybe i may tend to sound a little technical here, but well, he, my this choice, not only fits most my requirements, but also i feel i've made the right choice to be with him. And i count myself real lucky, provided i choose him solely on how he carries himself in front of his friends and that he din really make real obvious efforts of 'chase'. whaha...

haa..think DLY is going to have goose-pimples again..whaa..anyway me dun care..!! xp


Anyway me juz feel like writing these down..and somehow, think it's time for me to have a quiet time, thinking about people around me.....

NE show tomorrow, later still needs to read up on my first aid manual (juz in case). but gee..maybe tmr morning i can get to see him for jogging and for breakfast..!! really hope he'll wake up early...really hope he'll happily surprise me tmr morning..

Have not been hearing anything from my buddy who is stuck in the local tropical 'jungle'. wonder how he is now...

also, wondering when Anh's coming back..i want play badminton with him..and want to learn more skills from him..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yakky, but alright la since u r having love sick. haha. oh, congrats on gaining the citizenship of this wonderful place. take care =0) DLY

Mini-Instax said...

gaining citizenship?? of?
anyway whats "woody"? hahah

Anonymous said...

woody means like a mu tou. lol. DLY