Tuesday, July 11, 2006

hmm.

Badminton session is also great. Wilson is real good. Well, after all he's a school team player, so haa..certain level of standard needs to be there. hhaa..but well, today played with my the one, wilson and daliyong. Good game. My backhand serving has shown improvements and today i managed to play slightly better. but well, still lost badly to wilson and daliyong. Totally destroyed by wilson. haa.. =p but my service was not done well today and my light serving as well.

long time never play with anh now. wonder how he is in his hometown, vietnam. When school re-opens, i must get to play with him.

not going to see my the one for this whole week. =( sigh..important domestic matters at hand...

Ne show this coming sat. Need to wear the no-rank rc uniform. hopefully it has been done by fri.

Finally have uploaded more cosy bay's photos on friendster. funny ones. please dun laugh too hard though. hahaa..

No comments: