Tuesday, July 25, 2006

feeling better..

feeling better..after the game of badminton..

haha..also listened to one particular Christian song..i feel better..

My buddy FINALLY msg me..hahaa..i feel better too...
also my buddy had consoled me well and i feel better..


My badminton racket is getting a re-string make-over..!! i feel better too..!!!

Wilson taught me smacking skill today..!! master a little but not enough..haha..cos my arm strength is still not good..so haa..me going to start doing push-ups again. Actually Anh taught me before but i juz cannot get it right. But also of course, my footpath is refreshed again. Still not familiar with it..hmm..going to train myself more on it..
hhaa

My racket is getting a re-string and i'm really excited...!!! my tat one brought me to the right shop and i learnt a lot more from the shop owner. He's a badminton player from malaysia. And i believe he's a professional one..haha..

One of the days, i'm going to get a new one. A better one. hahaa..

^^

No comments: