Thursday, April 19, 2007

Been exercising more frequently this week.

hhaa..i can't take it anymore.

i feel fat.

eat and eat and eat.
sit and sit and sit.

aiyo.

haha..yeah..tomorrow's playing badminton with my colleagues..!! yeah yeah..!!
this time, my colleague's joining in..haha..

my work progress is slowing down.

that is not a good sight.

i am not working efficiently.
not at my tip-top performance.
totally distracted.

ARGH!

Now, given another assignment. but not very confident whether my this idea will be accepted. intending to integrate interactive art into water conservation.

probably u'll give such response.
"huh? how could these two link together?"

Ya, i wann link these two together.
but this is not really the difficult portion.

the difficult portion is how to persuade my supervisor to accept such idea.

what i worry is i am too ambitious, and may try too hard.
sigh, anyway i juz need to tink of plan B or maybe even plan C. in case my big ambitious plan doesn't go through.

anyway most probably going to get my hair permed again.
tis time, i am going storm. they got this 50% discount off. haha..
going to bet on this salon. furthermore, talked to the branch salon director today. he's offering his service.
OK, i will give a try.

hopefully this time, my hair is really permed. and nicely cut.

I am going to lay my happiness onto this salon director's hands le.
whether i will find my happiness, may depend on him.

whahhahaaa..!!! =p

No comments: