Friday, April 06, 2007

haha..went out with SO today..n the time passed really fast..i din buy anything but at least i know there are some offers. =) nice nice..will go back suntec one of the days...wahaha...

went to shaw tower's starbuck. it's been a long time since i went there. my last time there was when i was in junior college. went to ask SO n DT for help in my biology. haha..DT helped me with human biology while SO helped me with biotech. hahaa...real appreciated their help a lot, they are really helpful. n i met dr su dehui there, n he helped me more with human bio. though he only taught me once, i have learnt something from him - how to understand some concepts using analogy. haha..n i'm using such concept to teach my students now, n it really works well. my students understand concepts better. hahhaa..!!

had healthy discussions over in starbuck. long time din talk like this le..haha..cos at least i feel there's a balanced exchanges of opinions. tink i can converse better in chinese ba..haha..anyway at least i feel i'm talking some sensical stuff, and not joking n laughing. haha..me a human afterall, i need some seriousness in conversations. =p

haha..but ya la, SO is right about me. i will want to get married one day. hahaha..Ya, no matter wat, i still want to get married. wahaha.. =p
it's juz a matter of time, and whether my mum will let me go know more guys.
whahaa..

had a good rest today, at least i dun have to work..!! yeahh..!!! happy happy happy me..!!

hahahhaa...

but tomorrow's got to teach again. i know i will be happy cos it's my payday..!!!!!

whahaha...!! can start buying some clothes and shoes..hahha..

talked over msn with dly juz now. haha..asking me whether i have ever imagined myself wat i will be doing in the next ten years.

definitely have imagined.
and if everything goes smooth for me, i can really imagine even more vividly.
hhaa..but dun wanna say it here.
my dreams are a bit too big....
n a little bit too ideal...

wahhahahaa...!!!

HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY..!!! (^^)

No comments: