Wednesday, April 11, 2007

(-_-) kena caught..

ARGGG...!!!!!!!!
for dozing off at work...tink caught by Mr L...ARRGGGG...!!!!
AHHHHH...!!!!

He din say anything..but i believe that he saw me dozing off.cos my head's knocking off to one side quite badly...!!!!!
ARGGGG...!!!
My image.....is gone....!!!! NOOooOOOOOoooOOo...

Me got very pissed with myself...sigh....sIAN AH...............................!!!!!!!
I feel like crying the whole day la..
of all things, got caught... (T_T)
for SLEEPING...!!
(T_T)
sian...
anyway me met up with Jac yesterday, to attend a briefing on a food survey..
ahaha..and we came up with some suggestions for our S5 ladies to prepare...
for both of our birthdays..
hhaha...
So, we are thinking to have an early birthdat celebrations, before ZJ left for france in june. hahhaa..it'll be so much more fun to have everyone to celebrate birthday..hee...
and Jac is wondering whether she could get her jigsaw puzzle for her birthday surprise present..hhaa.. =p
hmm..for me ah...juz dun get me any more soft toys le.. =p
can get me things more practical.. =p
hmm..tis year'll be celebrating birthday with no one special..wonder how it will feel like...but one good thing is, my birthday falls on weekend..haha..so not intending to teach the whole day. most probably sleep and slack at home ba...hahaa.. =p still have not planned yet..hahhaa..anyway it's quite early to do any planning..hahaha.. =p
dun know why, been tinking about something..
i dun tink many guys will consider me to be in relationship..hahaha.. =p
cos i look too young.
tink no matter how i try to dress up to be more mature, i will still have that element of kiddish look. will only make the guy feel embarassed to walk besides me...
please dun tell me that character/personality is more important..
Looks and image are primary social factors.
Secondary, characters/personalities.

AiYa..let's not discuss further..this will juz go on and on...
hahhaa.. =p
Oh ya..!! hahaa..Jac commented that i dress better now..compared to my old dress style. hahaa..me happy happy,cos first time she complimented me on my dress sense.. hahaa..and of course, she added that there is still room for improvement..haha..
definitely definitely.. hee...










No comments: