Tuesday, April 24, 2007

SO HAPPY..!! (^^)

YES..!! PEOPLE..!!

I HAVE BOUGHT THE TICKET TO "The Phantom of the Opera"...!!!

hahaa..spent happily and excitedly a total of 147 bucks (including the $2 GSt, i think) for the CAT 1 ticket..!!

Will be sitting on the 3rd row of the front section.
IN Front of the STAGe..
and
In the MIDDLE of the STAGE...!!!

OH MY GOODNESS..!! wWHHAHAHAHAHAA....!!!

I feel so so lucky...!!!
Can see the actors and the actoresses a little close up...!
Can see the costumes close up..!!! (I watched TV, saying that the costumes cost atomic bombs..)

WHAHHAHAA..!!!

YEAH YEAH YEAH..!! me SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY..!!

kinda ex, but
dun know
i dun feel the ache at all.
nope, not at all.

and yup, will be watching the musical alone.

first time, will be watching such stuff alone.

but most probably, will be doing this more often in the future.
watching movie alone..
watching this n that alone...

hmm..me dun have the habit of jio-ing ppl, especially guys.
so yup, oh well, i juz need to get used to such life.

at least i dun have to lie to my mum of whom i am going out with alone.

n oh yA..!! remember i was given an assignment to think of a word to replace the existing one which is used in a water conservation programme? hahaha..my department's boss has accepted one of my ideas..!! n juz realised today that they have used this word in a presentation to some important people out there..hahaha..!! yeah yeah yeah..!! me very happy...!! ^^

but this time, my this assignment, the one which i propose to integrate interactive art into water conservation, my this proposal ,is not tat smooth-sailing. mine has been rejected. =(
but well, i'm prepared to accept this rejection. at least i know more what my boss wants.
haha..n i'm fully prepared to do one more time..!!

i have done it once, i dun believe i can't do it this time.

=p

No comments: