Tuesday, April 17, 2007

omg...

oh my goodness.

i have a fashion consultant.

Now.

I have a beauty consultant.

and my consultant is a guy.. whaha..

hmm..he taught me how to DIY double eye lids over msn, which till now, i still dun know how to do... =p
n asked me to get a new pair of specs, those who are trendy trendy ones..haha..my fashion consultant also says so.. =p

goodness me... whhaa..

i wonder my this friend does read my this bloggy. find it a little suspicious when he tells me all these beauty tips...

hhaa..but i still not very willing to try the double eye lids thingy..feel like torturing myself.
if exercise, i can still take it, n i willing to do so...

but DIY double eye lids....hmmmmm.....
let me tink about it..

in fact, i kinda scare of putting on make-up, even simple ones. dun really like things stick to my face..
but if by then i still can't get attached, think i have to really bend down totally to reality, and juz put on some simple make-up....

anyway talked with my this beauty consultant about some thingy..
talking about some happenings in the spore indoor stadium...
for a while, i really can't believe what had happened..me very sceptical about it..
i am more influenced by catholic teaching, but what had happened there was a total sceptism to me...

No comments: