Wednesday, April 18, 2007

We will not admit defeat...!!!

Will not admit defeat.

And never try to under-estimate a xiao mei mei-look-alike like me...

And never try to under-estimate a NTU undergrad.

I was told that during a job interview, there's differences between a nus grad and a ntu grad.

Apparently, was told that nus grad performs better than a ntu grad, during the interview.

reason being?
- more confident.
- more out-spoken.

aRgGggG..!!! we cannot lose like that...!!!!

well, kinda gotten me agitated..cos i feel this is almost totally embarrassing..already our standing has lost out...not including such area...!!!


BUT


Certainly

Such remark has fueled my fighting spirit.


Even higher.


Even stronger.


I make sure myself not losing out to nus ppl.
I make sure that i can perform as well as them, or even better than them.


I am not out-spoken. but i will make sure once i perform, i make almost everyone's jaws drop, make them impressed with me...


WHHAHAHAHA...!!!!!!

I have done it once,

I have done it twice, thrice...

This time, I am going to have it done.

AGAIN.

No comments: