Saturday, April 28, 2007

raining today.. wahaha..so din go for the dragonboat training.. =p

hahah..went with my colleague, J, and one of my supervisors to my company's recreational centre.

to play pool.

whhaa..

realised that everything which dennis taught me is just like what my supervisor taught J.

played quite a bit today.

rarely play pool, cos of the environment in the public pool house. then again, i only went there when he used to bring me there.
so count the number of times i play pool with a single hand.

din play very well. aiming was bad. well, anyway i hardly play.

dun tink i wanna play more.
dun know why.
i just feel the pressure to play pool.
i just dun feel comfortable.

this time, it's not a noisy pool house..hmmm..wait, it's quite noisy cos of J's laughters and her voice. =p
it's a small room, with only 2 pool tables n 2 snooker tables.
yet i feel the discomfort and tension.

Na..tink i better not touch pool anymore...

till now, i could still feel the tension and discomfort.

No comments: