Friday, April 27, 2007

my bro's back fr cambodia...!! =D

glad to see him back from his TP's cambodia community service..went there to set up a satelite system for an orphanage managed by a singaporean.

he seems not to enjoy as much as i did in vietnam..whaha..probably due to the short time there. hahaa..

surprisingly, not that much interesting incidents as i had in ha tay.

but one thing for sure, they also have problems with the flushing system. whahaha..toilet's choked too..whaha..

but they din do anything to solve the flushing system, unlike us, where we actually had a rescue team lead by our founder C. whhahahaa...

and of course, they dun have a person who dropped a metal spoon into the toilet bowl, and ended up picking it up personally, with so many people watching.. (-_-)

whaha..my bro's bought a bag from cambodia..!! with a traditional feel.. (^^) so happy..! haha..i always love such bag design - local traditional feel..hee..

but no food bought from cambodia, he told me that nothing much special...

so sad.. =(

hahaha..anyway glad my bro is back...next to come back singapore will be my buddy..whaha..wonder how he feels about vietnam..

next to leave singapore will be zj...she's flying off to france, PARIS..!! ah..! my dream place to visit...but will be missing her... (T_T) definitely will be asking her a lot of questions relating to paris after she comes back.. =p

anyway my fever's gone down le..thanks ppl for your concerns..Ok, special thanks to dennis, HM, DLY, AS (dun tink he read my blog), renny..haha..hMm..i din miss anyone rite? haha..alright, thanks for ur concern..!! =)

friday's my favourite day..! =D
going for dragon-boat training which takes place in bedok reservoir..! haha..wonder how it feels like..hahaa..juz try for fun, and also since it so super near to my house, ahah, can go home straight fast..rest for a while, before i go for my tuition work..

whahaa..

hope friday's a good day for me..!!

at least please make me finish my design layout proposal..and hope can fulfil my boss's requirements. the proposal will be nothing special, with nothing funny, but due to the restriction of allocated space, that's the challenging portion. and also predicting the psycholohical thinking of my boss and the targetted visitors.

i only worry whether i can get it right this time. This is the second chance.

and i've been utterly distracted. n of course, due to my recent health condition, my proposal's been delayed.

please let me finish the proposal tmr..!!

No comments: