Sunday, April 15, 2007

Seasons.

******************The Season of Fatigue******************

Totally fatigue.

Especially today.

Head been kinda dizzy whenever i got up from my seat. dun know why too..
been feeling so dizzy that i needed to cancel off my last tuition work of today.

My time killed by sleep.
Have slept for almost 11 hours last night, and yet I still feel so fatigue.

Even shouted for quite a period of time during my last night's sleep, according to my dad.
In fact, i can't remember why i shouted and i din know that I actually shouted last night.

************The Season of Farewell***************

Friday's last day of work for one of my colleagues. She's an attachment poly student, and has been in my company for 2 months. It's been great to have her around in the office.

And probably we gave her a lots of gifts and surprises. she kinda cried at the end of the day. =p

************The Season of Overseas*****************

My bro's flying off for cambodia soon, for some overseas community service. hope he'll be safe and sound there....

And my buddy's flying off for vietnam..WHoooOo..
vietnam ho ching minh...
vietnam ho ching minh..!!!
ahhaa.. =p
OKi, hope he'll take care there.

and very soon, ZJ will be leaving for france.
kinda envied her cos she has the chance to go see this beautiful romantic country.

hhaa..but i will still work myself towards this dream - travel to france.
visit the museum of louvre to see Leonardo da Vinci's paintings.
visit the paris opera house, to experience its magificence.
ride a bicycle and cycle around the street of paris.
sit at any cafe, and juz watch the passers-by.
haha.. =p
with whom? currently i can't tink of anyone. but me and myself. =p

************The Season of Self****************
First time talked about my past relationship with my colleagues.
Since they asked, i definitely answered. feel there's nothing to hide and be ashamed of about my past relationship. even told them about some parts of my reasons for the break-up.
Till now, probably it's a right choice for me leaving him. Given his social status soon in the future, he deserves better ladies who dress better and look more mature than me, and at least could help him in his career. One thing for sure, in the future, he'll experience a transition of social status and expectations. People around him will not juz evaluate him, but also his loved ones, especially his gf or wife.
And at least for now, he's performing well in school.
Told to be a motivational speaker in his class. and his tutors were impressed with his performance. Whahaha..
hhaa..
ok la, me glad for him, at least he's doing well.
******************The Season of EAT****************
Been eating a lot.Align Center
Almost everytime when i reached office, my stomach will start roll its drum.
Feel like a pig la...
most likely i will start going to gym to train up le..i cannot take it liao..starting to feel fat..argg... (T_T)
later's meeting DLY, YS, YJ and V for steamboat..something to look forward to..hahhaa..
What a seasonS....

No comments: