Monday, April 09, 2007

sleepy day..slacky day..fishy day..under the same Monday sky..

Dear Sleepy Day,

i can't believe i sleep again.

slept for almost 8 hours and yet i can doze off while standing in the train, on my way to work..!!

Have you sprinkled some sleeping powder onto me, early in the morning? hope you dun do that in the future.

you are making me feel like a pig.

Ah..!! unless you are really bored that you decide to victimise me with your magical sleeping power.

Alright, i can understand you could be bored, that today's monday and everyone is so awake and excited to go for work.

Alright, i will like to book an appointment with you, hee..oki?

hmm..let me check my planner. alright, let's set it on friday, alright? haha..remember to bring Rainy Day along too, alright?

Cya soon..

Regards,
Man Sze

*******************+++++++++++++*************************

Dear Slacky Day,

hhaa..!! there you have found me..!! haha..

we've been playing hide and seek for these few days, and now then you find me.

WOLS...!!

hahaa..and ya, you find me on the wrong day, when i am supposed to be working hard and fast.

But well, nevertheless, i've managed to escape from your eyes.
Again..!!

yeah..!!

hey hey, try find me again..!!

hahaa..

and try figuring out where i write this letter to you..

whaha..no clues... =p

Happy finding..!!

Regards,
Man Sze

##############^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^######################

Dear Fishy Day,

Yes, I managed to sell a few fish to one of my customers, C (she's one of my students).

Quite of a good business. She's willing to buy more fishes from me today.

And of course, I am sorry to tell you.

Yes, I have given her some discounts.

So, she's more willing to buy more from me today.

I know I should not do that.
But as you know, we are in the same line.
Business is hard to do.

Without any discount, it's very difficult to do business. Especially for such a customer.
But of course, she's a reasonable customer and she's very willing to negotiate with me.
Had a real fun negotiation though.

hahaa..fun to negotiate, but not easy to make a 100% successful deal.

Alright, shall stop writing. Shall help you sell fish next monday, oki?

Happy fishing..!!

P.S. remember to help me get the best fishes you can ever fish. Thanka million..!!

Regards,
Man Sze

############****************************######################

goodness me, what a day!

Need to write to so many days today.

Alright, JIAYOU everyone..!! for YOur eXams..!!
Me praying hard for you all out there, the exam-takers..!!

JIAYOU...!!! =D

No comments: