Monday, April 23, 2007

exams are around the corner..!!

ARG...!!

me going to be real busy..!!!!

buzz buzz buzz buzzy like a beez..

when rest comes, i see stars.
it's a path which i have chosen, n i have to move on till i reach to a junction.

till now, i still kinda miss first aid duties...miss doing duties with my zone 3 ppl...
but...
sigh...

anyway me joining my company to participate in inter-department dragonboat competition. haha..well, the training is at my house's reservoir..so, hahaha..can walk home straight after every training session..haha..

but sian, last fri din get to go for the training, otherwise i might see SO, QZ they all...

decided to ask my parents about watching the musical "the phantom of the opera"...i feel the great urge of watching it...
hope everything goes well for me.

No comments: