Friday, April 06, 2007

WhoooOO..been so busy sia..

Yup yup..been super busy these few days..

OKi, let's talk about monday..

and as usual, my student, C, was doing some bargaining trade with me.
A market place.
i'm the veggie seller.
C's one of the market aunties.
bargaining prices with me.
arGg...
somemore this seller needs to sayang the auntie...
whahaa.. =p

but really, i'm like a trade negiotator with my this student. Need to negiotate for a win-win situation..whahaa...

Okiiiiii, it's TUEsDay..!!

hmm..went for a site visit to school, a primary sch in bukit panjang...
n i can't believe that pri sch boys (besides pri 5 n 6) are so daring...they are so not shy...hahaha..

basically doing some water survey in a boys' toilet. our session in the toilet clashed with the school's recess time. so u see, this toilet is the nearest one to the canteen.

so boys started coming to use the urinals.
and well, i was there standing in the toilets.
and they were not shy at all.....
and many of them din wash their hands after using the urinals..!!! ARgGGg..!!

hahaa..but lucky thing was that, the urinals' section was partitioned by a tall and huge wall, so from where i was standing, i could not see anything.

but i feel so utterly embarrassed.

WEdNesdaY..!!!
WEnt to another school's site visit. this time's acs barker road.
felt so embarrassed walking around in a guys' school. so many guys...
but the school's very well-decorated. it's like entering a country club.
then went to help tend to my company's exhibition booth. (T_T) it's very boring tending the booth...but i was glad that my colleague, J, came to visit me and accompany me till the exhibition ended. so sweet of her... (^^)
Thursday....TODAy..!!!
WEnt for another school visit. hahaa..this time to my bro's school..!! n this time, my colleague, J, came along too..!! (^^)
hahaa...and got a mini treat there..love the chicken wings..!! YUmm YuMm..
hahaa..my colleagues even joked to sell them to the office, and earned some profits..!! cos this finger food tasted real good..!! hahahaa.. =p
hhaha..first time, one of my colleagues asked me for my blog..whahaha..!!
went to teach tuition in the evening..by the time when i reached my student's house, i was utterly exhausted. but funny thing is, once i started teaching, i regained energy..hahaha..
but got a bit pissed off with a bus driver on my way home. he juz drove past me, without letting me board it. there was still some spaces, n he juz drove past me.
got very impatient and pissed.
already very late at night, and the stupid bus driver ignored me.
and me was so super hungry (din have any food since 1300).
hahaha..
anyway, yeah..!!! tmr's Good Friday..!!
finally can slack...yeah yeah..!!
no tuition work, no anything..!!
so wanna go out tmr, with myself.
fine with going out alone.
u see, i've returned to my life as a loner. back to my junior college life before i was attached to dennis.
so, am i happier now?
hmm..i am happier now, definitely. cos the person has left, n i can feel my life to have resumed its serenity.
Anyway happy Good Friday to all of you..!! =D

No comments: