Saturday, July 07, 2007

Been a busy day for me. plus tiring. first time ever had to rush for two meetings.

partly cos i've not been talking much after the whole thing, i face a serious problem of expressing myself verbally. this is no good.

my mp3's batteries were announced dead after my work, and i had to bear the loneliness, especially when walking in the crowded shopping mall. women are scary. when sales like "50% off. everything must go" sloggen (arg, forget how to spell), women really make sure that everything in that place must go.

arg, really dislike shopping in a crowded mall, especially the so-called ooishi hotaido festival being held in the open space of the mall. Worst. crowd and more crowds.

tomorrow's the wedding dinner and i'm getting nervous. for what? cos i am wearing a dress..! whenever i wear a dress out, i have to bear the feelings of being paranoid, anxious, nervous..furthermore be putting on simple make-up and i have to get there alone. worst, i am even more nervous. tink i better put on my sunglasses tomorrow to cover up my anxiety.

anyway gotten all my students back. =p 5 "O" level students' fate lie in my hands. and i have to cope with my school modules, cope with my TCM course, cope with helping my brother in his studies, cope with my family...
juz hope i'll not go crazy or undergo any serious prolonged depression.

but then again, if i can finish running the whole 4.2km cross-country, i dun believe i can't be successful again.

must make sure i have to succeed this time round. dreams are waiting for me to mould a reality and show to people around me that it is true to say "when there's a will, there's a way".

i wanna be the next da chang jin. hahahhhaaa..! =p

No comments: