Thursday, July 26, 2007

busy day...

suuper busy day..

tiring..

reached home at around 11 plus, after tuition with my student (the one who was angry with me for being late =p). really tired...but definitely glad that the tuition passed very quickly...haha..

thank goodness, my this student is no longer angry with me. haha..but definitely have to tried my utmost best to wake up early on sat for her lesson..
but my this student's like very stressed up...told me that she cried quite badly last night, cos she could not solve a few mathematical questions, and was very worried that her teacher would call up her parents, saying that she had not completed her work..
feel very heartache for her..at this age, she is already struggling with the stress level, and i can't really help her a lot..can't really motivate her much as a teacher.

recently been having sleeping problems..think i actually went to the living room to sleep on the sofa, instead of my own bed..probably the phobia is playing its trick..
the phobia of not being able to memorise all the medical knowledge and the philosophical theory of tcm..
cos i could not manage to handle bio during my jc years, and could still remember the stress level very vividly...

anyway excited for tomorrow's lunch...my DD is going to treat me for a tim sum buffet..!!! haha..and of course, the rest of my colleagues are coming along..but they have to pay on their own..hahhaa..
yeah..tim sum tim sum...
i got so happy and excited yesterday that i forgot to bring my tcm textbook from office to school...

hhaa...have many things in mind, of what to eat...siew mai...zhu chang fen...feng chao...egg tart...prawn dumplings....

not going to disappoint my DD for tomorrow's lunch..will make sure that he pay worthy for this treat..hahaha

taking the videocam, to take photos..hhaa..my tables..my colleagues...the pantry..including the toilet which i often frequent...maybe the stall owners whom i always buy lunch from them...n haha..the security guards..

hhahaa...ok, will show all of you on the last day of my work..

hahhaa..

ok, got to go.

another busy day for me.
AGAIN..!!

...........................arg...........................

No comments: