Sunday, July 15, 2007

not a good day..

not a very good day today.

been feeling very moody.

woke up late for my first tuition lesson of the day today.
been getting to my this student's house late for several times.

this time, she was mad. and she msg me to ask me not to be late next time.
:p
i'm done for it.
and when i reached her house, she was not in an excellent mood. basically i could feel her anger or sth like that. the learning atmosphere was basically very unhappy and not conducive for learning. ended up only having tuition for an hour (she requested for it). sigh.
but i was to take the blame for it.
it's been tough on me waking up early. been late for work for the past two weeks. probably i am starting to be mentally and physically drained.
sigh.
anyway my mood's been very affected for the whole day. really feel guilty for my bad habit. and first time ever a student would get so mad at me. but i was at fault, so i have to take the responsibility and the fault.
but i would say that i've learnt my lesson. will try even harder to be more punctual next time.

sigh...so till now, still feeling very affected.

anyway tomorrow'll be my tcm orientation day. a tcm tutor called me juz now and he told me that there are 2 other students from NTU and NUS respectively. haha..but they are not from engineering course. haha..but i tink both of them are female students. dun tink these two are guys. cos i tink guys at our age will hardly take such a course. =p

kinda looking forward to the orientation tmr. heard from EG that someone whom i know through my buddy is taking this course too. but hmm..na..me not going to bother so much. juz wanna find out who are the people taking tis course, and how the age range is like. haahha..

No comments: