Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Been spending quite a lot.

Especially cosmetics. (T_T)
Kept all my receipts. Those which i bought during this great singapore sale season. wanna find out how much a woman can spend withing this season.

currently, to my records, i have exceeded 150 bucks. and i could see myself nearing the danger zone of 200 bucks.
i believe my spenditure is considered to be relatively low, as compared to some ladies out there.

recently juz spent a 75 bucks on a gift for my colleague. it's shared among the other colleagues. but i have to fork out everything first, cos i'm the one who is responsible to bring this colleague to "build a bear".
the clothes are super expensive....and when my colleague was choosing the clothes, i could feel myself having cold sweat..

till now, i still feel the ache.

been monitoring my spenditure pretty closely. (T_T) tink i need to eat less now. furthermore, the weddin dinner is this saturday and another few dollar notes are going to bid farewell to me..

anyway put on office wear today. hahha..everyone's so surprised ..!! hahhaha..but basically needed to attend a meeting with a petrol company, so needed to put on a proper attire. and also to test whether people really look at how u dress. and hmm..i could say it's true enough. i put on an office wear (a casual one) and they took the initiative to shake my hands. normally, during site visits when i was wearing in jeans, they normally don't shake my hands, partly i can understand that they look at me as a student.

hahaha..but well, another objective is to buy a pair of high heeled shoes. ahhaa..! but it's really torturing to wear high heeled shoes.. (T_T) my toes are aching...

ok, tink that's the end of my blog today. been very busy recently..shopping and shopping.

sian. i am bored with the routine stuff which i am busy with recently.

No comments: